Be a part of Tiger Prep
Your membership will help fund essential programming for our district. Consider becoming a member or support us with your financial contribution.
Tiger Prep supports Chagrin Falls students who are eligible for an IEP or 504 plan. Through collaboration between families, educators, administrators and community partners, we advocate for the unique needs of our students, while encouraging an inclusive Chagrin Falls School environment.
What We Do
Serve as a liaison between the school and families to facilitate communication and promote collaboration
- Host parent Q&A’s with administrators, principals and staff
- Host “Mock-IEP” simulation with local attorney
Offer grants that impact students with unique learning styles and special needs to enhance the environment of the schools
- Funding for Tiger Perks coffee shop which provides life and vocational skills training to students with special needs
- Host “Caring Santa” event for very young children with special needs
- Funding of Senior Scholarship
- Funding of staff requests for Wilson Dyslexia training and Speech Language Pathology conference
- Funding for a pilot project at Gurney to support small group therapy focusing on anxiety and resilience
Provide educational speakers, programming, and networking opportunities for parents and the community
- Fall, Winter and Spring Parent Networking Gatherings
- “Walk in the Shoes” Dyslexia Simulation —a hands-on workshop designed to improve understanding and encourage the use of effective teaching techniques and
- Speakers on high interest topics such as anxiety, technology, organizational skills
Work collaboratively with the Connect Club at the High School to support their mission
Become a Member
Your membership will help fund this essential programming for our district. Consider becoming a member or support us with your financial contribution.